LYRA3 is a dual beam system that combines a high-resolution FE-SEM column with a versatile high-performance Ga ion source FIB. LYRA3 is an excellent choice for preparing cross-sections, site-specific high-quality TEM lamellae and, high-resolution FIB-SEM tomography for 3D sample reconstructions. Users can profit from the excellent resolution at high beam currents which has proved to be advantageous for analytical applications such as EDX, WDX and EBSD. LYRA3 satisfies the nowadays needs for sample characterisation and microanalysis in materials science and industry. In addition, beam / ion lithography as well as circuit editing of multi-layered microelectronic devices, are tasks at which LYRA3 excels. High-throughput and powerful yet easy-to-use software allows even novice users to effortlessly implement complex FIB-SEM applications such as 3D reconstructions, serial cross-sectioning and lamellae preparation as well as correlative microscopy.
High Performance Electron Optics
- Unique Wide Field Optics™ design with a proprietary Intermediate Lens (IML) offering a variety of working and displaying modes, for instance with enhanced field of view or depth of focus, etc.
- Real time In-Flight Beam Tracing™ for performance and beam optimization, integrated with the well-established software Electron Optical Design. It also includes a direct and continuous control of the beam spot size and beam current.
- Fully automated electron optics set-up and alignment
- Fast imaging rate
- A unique live stereoscopic imaging using theadvanced 3D Beam Technology which opens up the micro and nano-world for an amazing 3D experience and 3D navigation.
High Performance Ion Optics
- Sophisticated high performance CANION FIB system for fast and precise cross-sectioning and TEM sample preparation.
- Optional ultra-high resolution COBRA-FIB column represents the highest level of technology in terms of resolution both for imaging and milling. This is one of the most precise FIB instruments for nano-engineering in the world.